Sailor 800 VSAT KU-band antenna
The SAILOR 800 VSAT antenna is a 3-axis stabilized Ku-band antenna system based on a reflector dish size of 83 cm. This VSAT antenne provides the same or better radio performance compared to a typical 1m antenna. This is tested by industry 3rd party and showed that the SAILOR 800 VSAT antenna provides the best performance in the 80cm class.
Quick and Easy
The SAILOR 800 VSAT antenna is quick and easy to deploy. Compared to the SAILOR 900 the SAILOR 800 is 20% smaller and can therefore be used on vessels that otherwise would not consider VSAT because of the size and weight of suitable antennas.
A Top Performer
The focus of the SAILOR 800 VSAT antenna is on RF performance, G/T, which is >18 dB/K – a value equal to or higher than most other 1m maritime VSAT antennae performance claims – yet it’s much smaller and lighter. This performance makes this 83cm antenna suitable for vessels that would normally specify a 1m antenna.
The unique, class-leading performance of SAILOR 800 VSAT antenna also opens up a world of high quality, reliable communications for a wider number of vessels including workboats, fishing vessels, inland waterways and yachts, whilst providing installation flexibility for vessels of all types and size.
Tried and Tested
The SAILOR 800 VSAT antenna uses the same tried & tested features of other SAILOR antennas including antenna controller, software, electronics, web MMI, modem and network compatibility to provide reliability and stunning performance.
Lower Cost and Increased up Time
The SAILOR 800 VSAT antenna leaves the factory fully tested and configured, with all RF equipment pre-configured and installed. This reduces the time needed on board for installation, resulting in lower start-up costs for users, whilst the SAILOR build quality ensures reliability and increased up time.
Smaller Form Factor
Customers who would previously have specified a 1m antenna or who may have considered VSAT too ‘big’ for their vessel, can now install a SAILOR 800 VSAT and enjoy the benefits of a 20% smaller form factor with the performance of a much larger antenna.
Two Antennas – One Modem
The SAILOR VSAT range enables you to operate two antenna systems on a single modem without the need for extra hardware to manage the feature; the integrated SAILOR VSAT antenna controllers manage the connection between satellite and modem. This simple dual antenna configuration ensures your vessel has a satellite connection even when there are obstructions in the way.
Technical data Sailor 800 VSAT KU-band antenna
- Frequency band: Ku (VSAT)
- Reflector Size: 83 cm / 32.7”
- Certification: CE (Maritime), ETSI, Eutelsat
- System power supply range: 20 - 32 VDC (Start up voltage: 22 VDC guaranteed)
- Total system power consumption: 330 W peak, 140 W typical
- Rx: 10.70 to 12.75 GHz
- Tx: 13.75 to 14.50 GHz (extended)
- ACU to ADU cable: Single 50 Ω coax for Rx, Tx, ACU-ADU modem, 10 MHz reference and DC Power
- ADU: Female N-Connector (50 Ω)
- ACU: Female N-Connector (50 Ω)
ABOVE DECK UNIT (ADU)
- Antenna type, pedestal: 3-axis (plus auto-skew) stabilised tracking antenna with integrated GPS
- Antenna type, reflector system: Reflector/sub-reflector, ring focus
- Transmit Gain: 40.6 dBi typ. @ 14.25 GHz (excl. radome)
- Receive Gain: 38.8 dBi typ. @ 11.70 GHz (excl. radome)
- System G/T: 18.2 dB/K typ. @ 12.75 GHz, at ≥30° elevation and clear sky (incl. radome)
- BUC output power: 6 W
- EIRP: ≥48.1dBW (incl. radome)
- LNB: 2 units multi-band LNB’s (band selection by ACU)
- Tracking Receiver: Internal “all band/modulation type” DVB-S2, 300 KHz narrowband receiver and modem RSSI
- Polarisation: Linear Cross or Co-Pol (selected by ACU)
- Elevation Range: -25° to +125°
- Azimuth Range: Unlimited (Rotary Joint)
- Ship motion, angular: Roll +/-30°, Pitch +/-15°, Yaw +/-10°
- Ship, turning rate and acceleration: 15°/S2 and 15°/S
- ADU motion, linear: Linear accelerations +/-2.5 g max any direction
- Satellite acquisition: Automatic - with or without Gyro/GPS Compass input. Prepared for gyro free operation support
- Vibration, operational: Sine: IEC 60945 (8.7.2), DNV A, MIL-STD-167-1 (18.104.22.168.5). Random: Cobham Maritime 1.1 g rms
- Vibration, survival: Sine: IEC 60945 (8.7.2) dwell, MIL-STD-167-1 (22.214.171.124.5) dwell. Random: Maritime survival. IEC 60721-3-6 class 6 M3 modified by IEC EN 60721-4-6
- Shock: MIL-STD-810F 516.5 (Proc. II), IEC EN 60721-4-6
- Humidity: 100%, condensing
- Rain / IP class: EN60945 Exposed / IPX6
- Wind: 80 kt. operational 110 kt. survival
- Ice, survival: 25 mm / 1”
- Solar radiation: 1120 W/m2 to MIL-STD-810F 505.4
- Compass safe distance: 1 m / 40” to EN60945
- Maintenance, scheduled: None (Tamb > 10 °C )
- Maintenance, unscheduled All electronic, electromechanical modules and belts are replaceable through service hatch
- Built In Test: Power On Self Test, Person Activated Self Test and Continuous Monitoring with error log
- Power OFF: Automatic safe mode
- Dimensions (over all): Height: 123.5 cm / 48.6” Diameter: 108 cm / 42.5”
- Weight: 125 kgs. / 275 lbs.
Technical data Antenna Control Unit (ACU)
- Standard 19 Inch 1U rack Mount. (Slide Rails Optional)
- GMU Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.4 x 48 x 33 cm / 1.75 x 19 x 13 (In)
- Weight: 4.5 kgs. / 10 lbs.
- IP class: IP20
- Compass safe distance: 0.1 m / 4” to IEC 60945
- 1 x N-Connector for antenna RF Cable (50 Ω) with automatic cable loss compensation
- 2 x F-Connectors (75 Ω) for Rx / Tx to VSAT Modem
- 1 x Ethernet Data (VSAT Modem Control)
- 1 x RS-422 Data (VSAT Modem Control)
- 1 x RS-232 Data (VSAT Modem Control)
- 1 x NMEA 0183 (RS-422) and prepared for NMEA 2000 for Gyro/GPS Compass input
- 2 x Ethernet (User)
- 1 x Ethernet (ThraneLink, service, set-up etc.)
- 1 x DC Power Input
- 1 x Grounding bolt
- Input power: 20 - 32 VDC, 330 W peak, 140 W typical
- Modem protocol (ABS): iDirect OpenAMIP and custom protocol, Comtech ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM), ESS Satroaming, STM SatLink
- Display: OLED (red) display, 5 pushbuttons, 3 discrete indicator LEDs and ON/OFF switch
- No transmit zones: Programmable, 8 zones with azimuth and elevation
Technical data VSAT Modem
Modem type supported:
- iDirect iNFINITI 5000 series
- iDirect Evolution X5
- Comtech CDM-570L/625L
- Comtech CDM-570L with ROSS (ROAM)
- Generic VSAT Modem
- Gilat SkyEdge II
- STM SatLink 2900
- Intersky 4G, Elbit
- 407008A-00500 SAILOR 800 VSAT Above Deck Unit (ADU) including: 83cm Reflector , 6W BUC, 2 Multiband LNBs, OMT/Diplexer, Mounting Accessories
- 407016A-00530 SAILOR Antenna Control Unit (ACU) VSAT KU
- SAILOR 800 VSAT Installation Manual
- DC plug & Multi-plug
- 2x 1m 75 Ohm coax cable TX/RX ACU-VMU
- Ethernet cable
- Basic cable support
|Diameter antenna||80 cm|
Did you see this product in another shop for a better price? Please let us know via email@example.com and we will do our best for you.
That's the service TheDishAntennaShop want to provide to you as our customer! You will get a response within 24 hours from us.