Evolution® X7 Satellite Modem
Vessel operators—including commercial shipping, cruise, fishing, offshore and super yachts—rely on satellite to stay in touch with operations on land, increase work productivity and improve the quality of life for seafarers.
The Evolution X7 satellite modem of iDirect can be used for satellite internet via both KU- as KA-band.
Additionally the Evolution X7 satellite modem offers a 1.5 dB of extra gain of the satellite internet signal (compared to the X5 modem). For satellite internet via both the KA- as KU-band. This offers also a better signal quality when the wheather conditions are 'less'. An alternative solution (for a better internet signal) is for instance a larger diameter for the VSAT-antenna, but they have much higher rates. The X7 modem offers a better internet signal for less money!
Next Generation, High Throughput Connectivity
The X7 is built on an entirely new multi-core hardware system and optimized to deliver best-in-class DVB-S2/ACM and Adaptive TDMA performance.
What makes the iDirect Evolution® X7 Satellite Modem special?
- Extremely tight integration of the hardware and software architecture with a dynamic feature set that makes it highly flexible.
- Enables everything from basic Internet and VoIP, to highly sophisticated application such as video conferencing and digital signage in fixed and mobile environments.
- Automatic Beam Selection (ABS): Global connectivity with no manual intervention across multiple satellite footprints.
- Global tracking: Monitor and manage each traveling remote, ensuring a consistent connection as it passes from network to network around the world.
- Spread Spectrum: Waveform technology supports very small antennas on aircraft, maritime and land-based vehicles.
- High-speed COTM: Features include fast beam-switching, skew angle support, Doppler compensation and fast reacquisition after blockage.
Features Evolution® X7 Satellite Modem
- Up to 100 Mbps of combined inbound and outbound throughput
- 1 RU high remote chassis fitting in standard telecom racks
- Licensable 2nd demodulator for multicast traffic
- Variant power supply module configurations
- Dual image support and Web iSite for ease of deployment and upgrades
- Communications-on-the-Move (COTM) support
- AES Encryption
- Integrated network switch
- Allows the use of more 'heavy' internet applications
Built on an entirely new multi-core hardware system, the X7 enables service providers to deliver the data rates needed for bandwidth-heavy business applications and multicast services like IP TV, distance learning, HD broadcast, digital signage and video. The X7 also features licensable SCPC Return* (Evolution only) and an 8-port embedded switch for managing multiple user groups. The rack-mountable remote comes with multiple choices of embedded power supply units and dual DVB-S2 demodulators with fully independent RF chains. This makes it uniquely suited for a range of enterprise voice and data services while simultaneously receiving multicast channels over the same or a second transponder or satellite – even combining spot-beam HTS capacity and Ku- and C-band capacity.
Specs Evolution® X7 Satellite Modem
|Network Topology (Star)||Downstream
|Modulation||QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK||BPSK, QPSK, 8PSK|
|FEC||LDPC, 1/4 - 8/9||2D 16-State, 1/2 - 6/7|
|Max. Symbol Rate||1 - 45 Msps||128 ksps - 7.5 Msps|
|Max. Info Rate||149.7 Mbps||19.2 Mbps|
|Max. IP Data Rate||59.2 Mbps||16 Mbps|
|Spread Spectrum Factor
(Max Rate Mcps)
|Up to 7.5 Mcps
Spreading Factors: 2,4,8
|Maximum rates are achieved under optimal conditions|
TxIF: Type-F, 950 - 1950 MHz, Composite Power +3dBm / -35dBm
|Available BUC Power (IFL)||
+24V, 118W max available @ connector
|Available LNB Power (IFL)||
+19V (Nominal), 22KHz DiSEqC tone
LAN: 8-port ethernet switch, 10/100, 802.1q VLAN
|Protocols Supported||TCP, UDP, ACL, ICMP, IGMP, RIP Ver2, Static Routes, NAT, DHCP, DHCP Helper, Local DNS Caching, OpenAMIP, cRTP and GRE|
|Security||AES Link Encryption (256-bit) (optional)|
|Traffic Engineering||Group QoS, QoS (Priority Queuing and CBWFQ), Strict Priority Queuing, Application Based QoS, Minimum CIR, CIR (Static and Dynamic), Rate Limiting|
|Other Features||Transmit Key Line*|
|Size (W x D x H)
||17.5 x 12 x 1.75 in (44.5 x 30.5 x 4.45 cm)|
|Weight||10 lbs (4.54 kg)|
0 ̊ to +50 ̊C (32 ̊ to +122 ̊F) at Sea Level with temperature gradient of 1 ̊C per 1 min
|Humidity Max||90% non-condensing humidity|
|Input Voltage||100–240 VAC, Auto-Ranging; ±36-76VDC (±48 VDC nominal) (optional)|
EN 301-459 v1.4.1 — Ka-Band System Level Specification
|Safety Standards||Complies with IEC 60950, EN 60950-1, UL 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No.60950-1-03|
|Emission Standard||Complies with EN 55022 Class B, FCC Part 15 Class B, CISPR 22 Class B, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3|
|EMC/Immunity Standard||Complies with EN 55024, EN 301-489-1, EN 301-489-12, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-11|
|Certification||FCC, CE, and RoHS Compliant|
* Feature/license available in a future software release
Did you see this product in another shop for a better price? Please let us know via email@example.com and we will do our best for you.
That's the service TheDishAntennaShop want to provide to you as our customer! You will get a response within 24 hours from us.