Sailor 900 VSAT KA-band antenna
The SAILOR 900 VSAT Ka-band antenna is an advanced 3-axis stabilized satellite internet antenna system designed for reception of internet at sea via the Telenor THOR 7 satellite network. It is built to the same high quality and high performance that has made SAILOR the leading name in professional maritime communication equipment.
The SAILOR 900 VSAT Ka-band antenna is a direct development from the successful SAILOR 900 VSAT KU-band antenna system, which has created a new industry standard through innovative design for ease-of-use, quick deployment and reliable operation.
The top performing Ka system
The SAILOR 900 VSAT Ka-band antenna is built to withstand the toughest sea conditions and is probably the fastest tracking antenna with its superior dynamic performance in all axes; roll, pitch and yaw. Combined with tracking performance it is feasible to install the antenna even on smaller vessels which are more affected by rougher sea.
Quick & Easy to deploy
The SAILOR 900 VSAT Ka-band antenna system uses a single cable between antenna and below deck equipment for RF, power and data, while advanced features such as Automatic Azimuth Calibration and Automatic Cable Calibration significantly reduce installation time further. The combination of all these unique features makes it possible to do a ‘one touch commissioning’ without the need for line-up or CPi, making the SAILOR 900 VSAT Ka=ban satellite internet antenna incredibly easy to deploy.
Re-defining maritime broadband
With the SAILOR 900 VSAT Ka-band and the iDirect X7 Satellite Router you have access to the Telenor THOR 7 high throughput satellite services, so you can enjoy the power of broadband for business applications, vessel operations and crew welfare.
Remote access and diagnostics
The SAILOR 900 VSAT Ka-band offers a number of features for remote access and remote diagnostic including monthly statistics logging, SNMP traps, Syslog functionality and built-in e-mail clients that automatically can email historical logging of system performance. These remote maintenance features gives the opportunity to offer the best possible support to your customers.
Built for the high seas
The SAILOR 900 VSAT Ka-band satellite internet antenna is designed and tested to the highest maritime shock and vibration requirements, IEC EN 60721, to ensure reliable service and prolonged life at sea.
Technical data Sailor 900 VSAT KA-band antenna
- Frequency band: KA (VSAT)
- Reflector Size: 103 cm / 40.6”
- Certification: Compliant with CE (Maritime), ETSI, FCC
- Type approvals: Telenor
- System power supply range: ADU+ACU 20 - 32 VDC
- Vibration, operational Sine: EN60945 (8.7.2), DNV A, MIL-STD-167-1 (18.104.22.168.5). Random: Maritime
- Vibration, survival Sine: EN60945 (8.7.2) dwell, MIL-STD-167-1 (22.214.171.124.5) dwell. EN60721-3-6 6M3
- Shock: MIL-STD-810F 516.5 (Proc. II)
- Rx: 19.2 to 20.2 GHz
- Tx: 29.0 to 30.0 GHz
- ACU to ADU cable: Single 50 Ω coax for Rx, Tx and power
- ADU: Female N-Connector (50 Ω)
- ACU: Female N-Connector (50 Ω)
ABOVE DECK UNIT (ADU)
- Antenna type, pedestal: 3-axis stabilised tracking antenna with integrated GPS
- Antenna type, reflector system: Reflector/sub-reflector, ring focus
- Transmit Gain: 47.5 dBi typ. @ 29.5 GHz (incl. radome)
- Receive Gain: 43.7 dBi typ. @ 19.7 GHz (incl. radome)
- System G/T: 20.1 dB/K typ. @ 19.7 GHz, at ≥10° elevation and clear sky (incl. radome)
- BUC output power: 5 W BUC
- EIRP: ≥53.5 dBW (incl. radome) max. 36.0 dBW/40KHz
- LNB: Ka single band LNB
- Tracking Receiver: Internal “all band/modulation type” including e.g. narrow band, DVB-S2, GSC and modem RSSI
- Polarisation: Circular Cross-Pol (TX: RHCP, RX: LHCP)
- Elevation Range: -25° to +125°
- Cross Elevation: +/-42°
- Azimuth Range: Unlimited (Rotary Joint)
- Ship motion, angular: Roll +/-30°, Pitch +/-15°, Yaw +/-10°
- Ship, turning rate and acceleration: 15°/S2 and 15°/S
- ADU motion, linear: Linear accelerations +/-2.5 g max any direction
- Satellite acquisition: Automatic - with or without Gyro/GPS Compass input
- Humidity: 100%, condensing
- Rain / IP class: EN60945 Exposed / IPX6
- Wind: 80 kt. operational 110 kt. survival
- Ice, survival: 25 mm / 1”
- Solar radiation: 1120 W/m2 to MIL-STD-810F 505.4
- Compass safe distance: 1 m / 40” to EN60945
- Maintenance, scheduled: None
- Maintenance, unscheduled All electronic, electromechanical modules and belts are replaceable through service hatch
- Built In Test: Power On Self Test, Person Activated Self Test and Continuous Monitoring with error log
- Power OFF: Automatic safe mode
- Dimensions (over all): Height: 150.0 cm / 58.9” Diameter: 130 cm / 51.3”
- Weight: 126 kgs. / 276 lbs.
Technical data Antenna Control Unit (ACU)
- Standard 19 Inch 1U rack Mount. (Slide Rails Optional)
- GMU Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.4 x 48 x 33 cm / 1.75 x 19 x 13 (In)
- Weight: 4.5 kgs. / 10 lbs.
- IP class: IP30
- Compass safe distance: 0.1 m / 4” to IEC 60945
- 1 x N-Connector for antenna RF Cable (50 Ω) with automatic cable loss compensation
- 2 x F-Connectors (75 Ω) for Rx / Tx to VSAT Modem
- 1 x Ethernet Data (VSAT Modem Control)
- 1 x RS-422 Data (VSAT Modem Control)
- 1 x RS-232 Data (VSAT Modem Control)
- 1 x NMEA 0183 (RS-422) and prepared for NMEA 2000 for Gyro/GPS Compass input
- 2 x Ethernet (User)
- 1 x Ethernet (ThraneLink, service, set-up etc.)
- 1 x DC Power Input
- 1 x Grounding bolt
- Input power: 20 - 32 VDC, 370 W peak, 175 W typical
- Modem protocol (ABS): iDirect OpenAMIP and custom protocol, Comtech ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM), ESS Satroaming, STM SatLink
- Display: OLED (red) display, 5 pushbuttons, 3 discrete indicator LEDs and ON/OFF switch
- No transmit zones: Programmable, 8 zones with azimuth and elevation
- 407009C-00500 Above Deck Unit (ADU), including a 103cm dish reflector, 58W BUC, LNB, Mounting Accessories
- 407016B-00510 SAILOR Antenna Control Unit (ACU) for 19" rack/cabinet mounting (1U)
- User & Installation Manual
- DC plug & Multi-plug
- 2x 1m 75 Ohm coax cable TX/RX ACU-VMU
- Serial cable ACU-X7 modem
- Basic cable support
|Diameter antenna||100 cm|
Did you see this product in another shop for a better price? Please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best for you.
That's the service TheDishAntennaShop want to provide to you as our customer! You will get a response within 24 hours from us.