Pepwave MAX HD2 LTE IP67
The Pepwave MAX HD2 IP67 LTE is the most powerfull and robust M2M (machine-to-machine) 4G LTE router from the MAX-series of Peplink. This router is developed for outside use, i.e. for use in the marine sector like vessels or oil platforms but also sectors like building or defense. The MAX HD2 IP67 LTE is dust- and waterproof which makes the router very suitable for mission-critical applications.
Features Pepwave MAX HD2 IP67 LTE router
- Download speed: 100 Mbps, upload speed: 50 Mbps
- Also available in Americas / EMEA version (optional)
- Dual modem, 4 SIM-slots
- Very stabile and robust
- For outside use: dust- and waterproof (IP67)
- SpeedFusion, loadbalancing and failover
- IPsec VPN & PepVPN, QoS and SPI firewall
- Cloud management
- 1 WAN port
- 1 LAN port
Technical specs Pepwave MAX HD2 IP67 LTE router
- Maximum download speed: 100 Mbps (CAT.3 4G)
- 2G support: No
- LAN-ports: 1x LAN
- WAN-ports: 1x WAN
- Number of SIM-slots: 4 SIM-slots
- Number of integrated modems: 2 integrated modems
- WiFi: No
- USB ports: No
- VPN options: Yes
- Loadbalancing: Yes
- VPN speed bundling: Yes
- GPS: No
- Cloudmanagement: Yes, with license
- Antenna outputs: 4G/3G
- Power supply: PoE (Power over Ethernet; PoE adaptor is not included)
- Type of cover: Metal (outdoor)
- 4G LTE antennas not included.
Check or download here the datasheet of the Pepwave MAX HD2 IP67 LTE router.
Did you see this product in another shop for a better price? Please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best for you.
That's the service TheDishAntennaShop want to provide to you as our customer! You will get a response within 24 hours from us.